Sunday 8 August 2010

Reading Corner


Reading Corner

If you'd have said to me last year that I would be a book worm and would read for fun I would have laughed in your face!! My view on books was: "They make the film versions so I don't have to read them. AND you watch the story in 2 hours instead of reading it over 2 weeks!"
But now I am proud to say I am officially a book worm. I love to read and I now have a small collection of books on my very own bookshelf :D
So in honour of my new found interest I thought it'd be good to do a small book review every-so-often (I'm not saying every week because we all know how rubbish I am at weekly blogging!) I've got through a few books now so I have a lot to introduce you to.
At present I have come to a slight stop, not through choice, and I've not been able to buy a new book recently - for the last week or so. So if you're like me, you read fast, you like being in your own 'reading bubble' and are looking for a new book, I hope I can help you and give you ideas from my reading experience even though it's so small. I'd also appreciate recommendations from you if you would. Then we can help each other out. Thank you :)
First review will be within the next day or so depending on how much I have left to upload today. Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment