Sunday 8 August 2010

Me, Myself & My Little Projects








Bookmarks


Because I'm so skint and I wanted to send a small gift to my amazing sister-in-law-to-be I decided to make her something. So I thought I'd make her a bookmark in the style of my line drawings. I'd made myself one to use for my own books which was black and silver to match the book I was reading - sad I know - but decided to use brown card this time as it's a softer colour.

The first two brown ones I made I used a gold pen but then I tried with a silver pen and it seemed to stand out more. Not what I expected! So I wanted to show you to see what you think. I hope you like them. I thought they were pretty "Kool with a 'K'" :D

P.s the book I used in the picture is from the 'House of Night' series which I'll be doing a review on sometime soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment