Sunday 8 August 2010

Ideas for the Future


I was waiting for the bus the other day and saw this factory in Honley. I thought it'd be a fab place to do a fashion shoot someday in the future if I needed to do a fashion related project. Just thought I'd show you. I don't know whether I'd need to go ask the staff to use their land or whatever but I'll look into that if/when I need to :) I think it'd be a great contrast with a modern fashion shoot against the rusty, well-used working background. Or even just shooting in front of the big old green barrel would work. I'd love to be able to have the confidence to shoot out in the open. I hate street photography with a passion but admire the people who pull it off. I just feel like the public think I'm a stalker photographing random things and people! Anyway, I suppose that's something to work on :)

No comments:

Post a Comment