Sunday 8 August 2010

Konnichiwa!





Greetings from Japan!!
OK I'm not in Japan. BUT Dave (my wonderful fiance) had the opportunity to go at the beginning of July 2010 - unfortunately it was over my birthday. He'd been over with work and had a brilliant experience over there. When he came back he surprised us with Japanese gifts! As you can see from the images above he bought me a Kimono :D It's amazing. Totally unexpected! Thank you Dave!! I was really impressed that he knew how to put it on too as he tried a man-version of a kimono over there. Anyway, I also wanted to show you the design which was involved with a chocolate box which he bought some friends of ours. Everything from the wrapping to the box to the chocolate/biscuits themselves were designed to tie together. I loved it. It just looked so clean and tidy. I like things to be arranged in order and well presented. I think that's why I liked it so much!
(Please excuse the rubbish photography again. I really need to sort my camera out. They were taken on my phone as it was all I had at the time without stealing the present back from them).

No comments:

Post a Comment