Saturday 7 August 2010

Past to Present

Well now's the time where I've come to rock this and update last year of work from Uni so you can have a gander...

Let's see what I can dig out:

Well, after a challenging but fast freshers year at Huddersfield University we got through quite a lot and learnt a lot from typography to badge covered suits to a live Yorkshire Sculpture Park brief. Working in both teams and a few individual projects we had many hurdles to overcome but we all made it in the end :D Woooop!!

I've selected a few images to represent the work I have produced over the past year as there is a lot to choose from. Please excuse some photos as I don't have Adobe Photoshop at home as said before so the editing is bog-standard which make me cringe!! I will update them to the appropriate standard asap.

No comments:

Post a Comment