Monday 9 August 2010

Me, Myself & My Little Projects


I LOVE TEA!
This one's for all you tea lovers out there.
I've had this idea in my head for a long time now and I've only just put pen to paper - literally. I know the presentation is crude but it's all I have for resources tonight. I just wanted to get my idea posted and show you what I've begun.
About a year ago I made a card for a close friend who is the 'Queen of Tea!' and she is extremely musical. So, I decided to put the two together and make her a creative, original musical-tea themed card. She liked the card so much she has framed it on her amazing gallery wall in her living room! What a privilege :) Anyway, the point was that from then I have had this idea so I used the tea-pot template I made and used it for this. I'd like to somehow make it an official mark of mine. I think I'd like to do the obvious and vectorise it - make it tidy, and I'd like to stencil it :D I haven't made a stencil in a long time... Here we go...

No comments:

Post a Comment