Saturday 21 July 2012

Wedding flowers (18 months on!)


Flowers originally from Forever Green Florist
Flowers originally from Forever Green Florist
After 18 months of marriage (can you believe that?!) I was given my wedding bouquet back. A close friend took it home after the wedding and dried it out so that I could keep it as a memory. I thought it might be interesting to photograph. I think in the future I'll get a frame/box for it and hang it up on display.
It just shows how good my florist was too! I can't recommend Forever Green Florist high enough. If you live near Huddersfield, she is THE one to go to! Seriously, she's amazing and a lovely person to work with. She will make it as de-stressed as possible and put her heart and soul into your flowers. Our flowers were perfect!

No comments:

Post a Comment