Monday 2 July 2012

Paint your' pot UK style!


I'm excited to tell the world that I've officially been to paint my own pot in the UK. Last time I did this I was about 13 years old and it was in the USA with my step-family. I really enjoyed it over there and have always wanted to go over here too.
On Saturday I went to a little place called The Potter's Den, in Holmfirth, where a group of us girls had a lovely time. Each of us painted our own creation. The image shows you mine as it was drying and getting ready to be fired in the kiln. We should get them back at the weekend. I'm expecting it to be really bright as I accidentally forgot that it's much paler when you put the paint on originally. I'll post the final mug up when I get it back. Can't wait to use it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment