Monday 9 July 2012

"Baby Bell" Baby Shower Book


The baby shower was a success! Everyone went home happy and full of cake. That was the plan! And most of all I think AlliBell enjoyed it too!
Here's the baby shower book that I've just given to her (couldn't put it up before now because it was a surprise!) I didn't want to just stick an invitation on the front so - because I had so many left over - I decided to make it a bit funky, used an invite as a stencil and then spray painted it! I hoped that this would reflect Alli's creative/rock side. It didn't turn out as crisp as I'd have liked but there were no second chances with it. It was a "now or never" type of moment. Ha! The book is from Paperchase! One of my favourite stores. I always feel happy in that store!
Well, inside there were greetings, words of encouragement and advice for the parents-to-be. I also re-wrote some of the relevant things that happened during the shower for her to remember. Last of all I finished it off with a few photos and a copy of the invitations.
I hope that she likes it and enjoys reading it now and in the future :)

No comments:

Post a Comment