Monday 2 July 2012

Bake Sale!


Well it's been a while but I thought I'd update you on what's been going on since we had our internet connected at the new house! Yeay!
This weekend was as busy and eventful as ever. Never a dull moment... I was asked to lend a baking hand with the Cathedral Mice bake sale on Sunday. So I had a baking session on Friday to make my contribution; Cornflake buns. Mmmmmm!
I also made a big Victoria Sponge for the long awaited baby shower that I've been planning with a friend called Al, for another friend called AlliBell. I designed the shower invites earlier in the year. If you've not seen them see here! I'm really proud of them! Unfortunately I didn't get chance to take a photo of my baking work. The party went really well and the Mummy-to-be gave us her compliments. That's what it's all about!
There's lots more to post about but I can't until the events have passed so watch this space :D

No comments:

Post a Comment