Tuesday 17 January 2012

Christmas Chocolate!







Well it's not exactly "Christmas Chocolate" but it is special chocolate and it was a Christmas present from my boss at Cherrygorgeous. I just couldn't eat them before I at least photographed them all together. They are very adventurous (and award winning) flavours. The brand is Lauden Chocolate. I've seen them around and admired the delicately designed and printed patterns that identify each flavour. I wish you could have smelt what I could when I finally opened the box! Wow!
It's been a while since I did any photography. However over the past few weeks at my placement I've been photographing products all over the place. So I figured now was a good time to do a little bit at home. Although I have no professional lighting back home, I just try to use the natural light from the kitchen window. I think it looks nicer than the yellow kitchen light.
I think it'll take me a while to eat all of these ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment