Sunday 23 September 2012

Tea at the Cathedral 2012

Image by Esther Orridge 2012
Image by Esther Orridge 2012
Image by Esther Orridge 2012
Image by Esther Orridge 2012
Image by Esther Orridge 2012
Image by Esther Orridge 2012
Image by Esther Orridge 2012
Image by Esther Orridge 2012
It's been a while since I've taken my camera out for an event. This weekend was the Ladies Tea at the Cathedral (Huddersfield). I wanted to try and capture the feel of the event. It's not ground-breaking but the images came out better than I expected and I'm happy with what I got. Unlimited tea served in China cups and saucers, sandwich triangles, and a tower of scones with jam and cream! Mmmmm! Not only was they lovely food but there were a few craft activity stalls to explore, a comfy "learn to knit" corner, nail painting and a make-up artist pampering the ladies. We also got a goodie bag that was cutely finished with a doily hehe! I loved it. You could do as much or as little as you wished during your time slot. I'm so glad I went. Thank you to the ladies who planned and served on the day. You did an excellent job. And thanks for teaching me how to make those lovely little heart mobiles! Genius!

By the way, if you like the cake stand and would like to know where you can get one, head over to edenfound after you've finished on here and ask the lady who made them :) or see the edenfound blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment